Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
The beautiful Indian Ocean country, Sri Lanka has several amazing sights to visit and experiences to undertake. In your 10 night itinerary, you will have a great time visiting some of these places, indulging in local experiences, trying local food and creating memories that will last you a lifetime!
Tour At a Glance
- Arrive in Sri Lanka and begin your journey to Sigiriya
- Enjoy a city tour of Anuradhapura, witness Sri Maha Bodhi and several other important historic spots in all its glory
- Admire the beautiful temples and monuments at Dambulla
- Visit Kandy and enjoy the beautiful sight-seeing options
- Visit the Polonnaruwa ruins and learn about the art, history and heritage of the city
- Conclude the trip with happy memories
- Tour code: STSL18
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Mesmerizing Sri Lanka Experience and Beach Stay Itinerary details
Day 1 Colombo - Sigiriya
Day 2 Sigiriya – Anuradhapura - Sigiriya
Day 3 Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa - Sigiriya
Day 4 Sigiriya – Dambulla – Matale - Kandy
Day 5 In Kandy
Day 6 Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
Day 7 In Nuwara Eliya
Days 8-10 Nuwara Eliya – Kalutara
Day 11 Kalutara - Colombo Departure
Sigiriya Village Hotel Sigiriya
On 10 landscaped hectares, this scenic resort is less than 1 km from the ruined rock fortress at Sigiriya and 16 km from Habarana train station.
Jetwing St Andrews Nuwara Eliya
Jetwing St . Andrew's hotel is located in Nuwara Eliya, in the hill country of Sri Lanka. The hotel is within easy reach of local attractions such as the Nuwara Eliya Golf Course, the Natural Wonders of Horton Plains and the Vibrant Diversity of
AVANI Kalutara Resort Kalutara
AVANI Kalutara Resort is nestles in a peaceful location on a great stretch of sandy beach in 22 acres of coconut grove close to the city of Kalutara. The resort is 76 kilometres from the International Airport and one hour drive from the Colombo City.
Situated on the highest point of Sri Lanka’s hill capital. (KDZ)Polgolla Reservoir airport just 20 Minutes drive.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar standard.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- Service of English speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Entrance fees to Anuradhapura, Isurumuniya Temple, Sri Maha Bodhiya, Polonnaruwa, Botanical Gardens, Dambulla, Cultural Show, Kandy Temple, Sigiriya Entrance.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Cost of beverage throughout the tour.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Transfers to any beach drops in the southern coast.
- Christmas and New Year’s eve supplements at hotels.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
Why book with Southall Travel?
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.