Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Treasures of Bahrain is a perfect holiday tour for explorers who wish to enjoy the ancient Bahrain lifestyle and culture. This tour includes visits to the famous Al Fateh Grand Mosque and the Bahrain National Museum. You can shop for local artefacts, Arabic perfumes and spices at the traditional Bab-Al-Bahrain and Manama Souks. A visit to Muharraq Island, a World Heritage site, and Bait-Al-Qura’an will introduce you to the traditional Bahrain lifestyle.
- Manama: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Marvel at the sight of Al Dukhan (highest hill)
- Visit the Sheikh Salman Bin Ahmed Al Fateh Fort
- Drive past the desert of Bahrain and several oil wells
- Shop at the ancient Bab-Al-Bahrain and the Manama Souks
- Visit Al Fateh Grand Mosque and the Bahrain National Museum
- Visit Muharraq Island and enjoy scrumptious lunch at the Al-Bandar Resort
- Tour code: STB09
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Treasures of Bahrain Itinerary details
Elite Crystal Hotel Manama
Bahrain International Airport is 7 kilometer away from the hotel. Bahrain National Museum is 4.5 kilometer.
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa Manama
This Zallaq hotel is on the beach, 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Bahrain. Bahrain International Airport and Manama city are a 30-minute drive from Sofitel Bahrain. It is 5 km from the Bahrain International Circuit.
- Meet and greet services.
- Transfers and sightseeing tour by 04 seater standard car.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- Lunch at Local restaurant on Day 2.
- Service of English speaking Guide.
- Drinking Water Bottle onboard.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Guide or local escort gratuities.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks and dining rooms, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
Why book with Southall Travel?
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.