Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
The half day tour of Soweto is your chance to know more about the stormy South African history and to admire the contribution of revolutionaries in the freedom movement. Once a forced habitation, this township now is symbol of great pride and offers a great opportunity to know about modern African sensibilities.
Tour At a Glance
- Learn about the tragic history of Africa in the suburb of Soweto
- Stop by Soccer City, the largest stadium in Africa
- Tour code: STSA06
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
- Regina Mundi RCC.
- Hector Pieterson Museum.
- Fully escorted tour by a registered guide.
- 2 bottles of water per person on full day tours included on all contracted private day tour itineraries in 7 & 12 seater vehicles.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visas, health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Entrance fees.
- Any tips and gratuities.
- Gratuities for the guide.
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.