Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Myanmar on Rail
Come, explore the many delights of mesmerising Myanmar on this 13-day tour that takes you through some of the most stunning routes in the country, sometimes by rail and at others by road and brings you face-to-face with the dominant cultural and natural attractions of the country. You will explore temples, stupas and other religious shrines, enjoy glorious sunsets, cross over fantastic bridges, scourge local markets, meet with local tribes and do so much more during the course of these 13 days.
Tour At a Glance
- Visit the famous Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset
- Explore the famous temples and palaces of Mandalay and enjoy sunset from the Mandalay Hills
- Enjoy scenic train ride over the Gotheik Viaduct, the highest railway bridge in Myanmar
- Enjoy a trekking expedition to the quaint villages of Kalaw dominated by Palaung and Pao tribes
- Learn one-legged rowing at the Intha village of Pauk Par and enjoy the warm hospitality of an Intha family
- Enjoy leisurely boat ride around the Inle Lake and visit the surrounding pagodas, temples, villages and markets
- Tour code: STIC08
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Yangon
Day 2 Yangon- Mandalay
Day 3 Mandalay
Day 4 Mandalay - Pyin Oo Lwin
Day 5 Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay
Day 6 Mandalay – Bagan
Day 7 Bagan
Day 8 Bagan - Heho - Kalaw
Day 9 Kalaw
Day10 Kalaw– Inle Lake
Day 11 Inle Lake
Day 12 Inle Lake-Heho-Yangon
Day 13 Yangon
Jasmine Palace Hotel Yangon
The Jasmine Palace Hotel lights up the city from the perfect location in central Yangon, offering a magnificent view of the thriving city center or the stunning Shwedagon pagoda. Located directly between downtown and Yangon International Airport, it
Hotel Yadanarbon Mandalay
The hotel is located close to Mandalay Railway Station,Mandalay Palace, a former royal residence dating from 1857, and 5 km from the giant Buddha at the Sandamuni Pagoda. Mandalay International Airport – 32.3 km away from the hotel.
Amata Garden Resort Bagan Bagan
If what you're looking for is a conveniently located property in Bagan, look no further than Amata Garden Resort Bagan. Gubyaukgyi Temple is 3.2 kilometer from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Nyaung-u Airport, 9.7 kilometer from Amata G
Hill Top Villa Hotel Kalaw
Kalaw , the famous hill station of Myanmar was popular with the British during colonial rule and it is still a peaceful and quite place. The hill station is located at an elevation of 1320 meters above sea level, 70 kilometer from Taunggyi, the capit
Ananta Inlay Boutique Hotel Inle Lake
Located on the banks of the famous Inlay Lake, with its magical scenery and people, offer a peaceful, relaxing holiday. Inlay Lake is located in the Nyaung Shwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, part of Shan Hills in Myanmar. The distance
Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort, Pyin Oo Lwin Pyin Oo Lwin
Located in the heart of Myanmar, 67 kilometer east of Mandalay, in the highlands of the Mandalay Mountains, the city has a cool climate and was used as a summer residence by the British until the Second World War. At an altitude of 1070 meters, the A
- Flights from Yangon to Mandalay, Bagan to Heho & Heho to Yangon.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- Train ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- Porter fees at the airport in Myanmar where guide service is booked.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.