Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Luxurious Holiday in Vietnam and Cambodia
The 13-day Vietnam and Cambodia tour gives you a chance to discover the best in nature, architecture, culture and the local way of living in these two diverse and stunning countries. The multitude of experiences that await you here include visits to centuries-old temples, stunning local islands, leisurely boat cruises and encounters with local food, traditions, arts and crafts amongst many others.
Tour At a Glance
- Discover the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and the Temple of Literature in Hanoi
- Be impressed by various small islands and islets of the Hai Phong
- Sign up for Tai Chi class and learn a bit about this great martial art
- Explore the beautiful Hoi An City – local fishing villages, the Chinese temple and the Old Quarter
- Admire the brilliance of the temple and ruins of Siem Reap including the Bayon Temple, Angkor Wat, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King
- Get off the beaten track in Kompong Khleang and explore the stilt houses of the locals
- Tour code: STIC12
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi
Day 3 Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
Day 4 Lan Ha Bay - Ha Noi - Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 5 Hoi An
Day 6 Hoi An
Day 7 Hoi An - Danang - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9 Ho Chi Minh - Ben Tre - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh - Siem Reap
Day 11 Siem Reap
Day 12 Siem Reap
Day 13 Siem Reap Departure
Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, the hotel is a walking distance to several city attractions, such as the Hanoi Opera House, the city’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
Orchid Cruise Haiphong
Orchid Cruise Halong have been refreshed in an effort to create a more elegant feel and updated appearance for guests. Unique route, a sailing pioneer to discover Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay. Only 2 hours from Hanoi centre to Orchid Cruise instead of 4 h
Anantara Hoi An Hoi An
Situated along Vietnam’s central coast, Anantara Hoi An Resort is ideally positioned on the banks of the Thu Bon River. This Hoi An river hotel is just a stroll from the historic port town and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An. Broadening th
Hotel Des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection Ho Chi Minh City
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes.
Shinta Mani Angkor Siem Reap
Shinta Mani enjoys a quiet and leafy setting within the township of Siem Reap – 15 min tuk tuk ride from the magnificent Temples of Angkor Wat. Guests will enjoy this peaceful oasis which is within walking distance to the Old market, the cafes
- Regional flights from Hanoi to Danang, Danang to Ho Chi Minh and Ho Chih Minh to Siem Reap.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program. Cruise 01 night on non-private junk in Lan Ha Bay.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Public Holidays.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.