Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
The 13-day tour of Myanmar is your chance at an intimate encounter with the many facets of this beautiful country. From stunning natural landscapes to quaint temples, monasteries, pagodas and other religious shrines, from crossing picturesque villages to traversing scenic bridges and from relishing on local cuisines to exploring lush gardens, there’s plenty that will touch your heart and leave a memorable impression.
Tour At a Glance
- Visit the popular tourist attractions of Yangon, including the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Take a tour of the famous circular train in Yangon
- Take a leisurely walk amongst the lush surroundings of the Botanical Gardens in Pyin Oo Lwin
- Enjoy a scenic train ride through Gokteik Viaduct, the highest bridge in Myanmar
- Visit the Pow Win Daung Caves in Monywa
- Travel back in time with reminiscent of three ancient kingdoms of Mandalay
- Explore the many temples and monasteries of Bagan on an electric scooter
- Visit the Golden Rock in Kyaikhityo, one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in Myanmar
- Tour code: STIC07
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Yangon
Day 2 Yangon
Day 3 Yangon - Heho - Nyaung Shwe - Inle Lake - Nyaung Shwe
Day 4 Nyaung Shwe - Heho - Mandalay - Pyin Oo Lwin
Day 5 Pyin Oo Lwin
Day 6 Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay
Day 7 Mandalay
Day 8 Mandalay - Monywa
Day 9 Monywa - Bagan
Day 10 Bagan – Yangon
Day 11 Yangon - Kyaikhto
Day 12 Kyaikhto - Yangon
Day 13 Yangon Departure
Savoy Hotel Yangon Yangon
The Savoy is ideally located in the picturesque area of Yangon, overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and the nearby People’s Park. Just ten minutes drive from the city centre and 20 minutes to the Int
Kandawgyi Hill Resort Pyin Oo Lwin
Kandawgyi Hill Resort, a popular colonial hill station of Pyin Oo Lwin about 69 kilometer away from Mandalay, is a delightful respite from the summer heat with an altitude of 1070 meter and relatively cool climate.
Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort Mandalay
The 12-acre Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort is set at the foot of Mandalay Hill. It offers panoramic views of pagodas as well as the distinctive architecture of the Royal Palace and its beautiful moat. Mandalay is a 1-hour flight from Yangon and 20-minu
Win Unity Hotel Monywa
The Win Unity Hotel not only provides the best accommodation in Monywa, but is also a landmark of the town and the surrounding area. The Bogyoke Road where the hotel situated is not only the main road of Monywar but it is the country’s one of t
Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan
The Aureum Palace Hotel is situated in one of Myanmar’s most ancient kingdoms, abundant with old pagodas and crumbling ruins. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, situated about 7 kilometer away.
Mountain Top Hotel Kyaikhto
Only a 5-minute walk to the Golden Rock Pagoda at the top of Mount Kyaiktiyo, the Mountain Top Hotel is ideally located for those who wish to make frequent visits to this wonder of South East Asia. The hotel is situated just 5 to 10 minutes from the
ViewPoint Lodge & Fine Cuisines Nyaung Shwe
ViewPoint Lodge sits on the edge of the canal leading to the magnificent Inle Lake in the colorful Southern Shan State village of Nyaung Shwe. A stay at ViewPoint Lodge & Fine Cuisines places you in the heart of Nyaungshwe, within a 15-minute wal
- Flights from Yangon to Heho, Heho to Mandalay & Bagan to Yangon.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Activities and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- Train ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- Porter fees at the airport in Myanmar where guide service is booked.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.