Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Insight Central and Southern Vietnam
The 10-day tour is your crash-course into Vietnamese history, architecture and local way of living. You will explore ancient temples, palaces and their ruins, travel along the stunning Mekong Delta, visit the world-famous Cu Chi Tunnels and learn the local art of carpet weaving amongst many exciting adventures.
Tour At a Glance
- Discover the legendary Binh Thuy house featured in number of movies
- Cover some of the most popular attractions of the Hue City – Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc mausoleum and Tu Hieu Pagoda
- Spend a few leisurely hours by the beach at Nha Trang
- Be a part of the Vietnamese history at the famous Cu Chi tunnels and taste khoai mi luoc, a dish frequently eaten during the war
- Acquaint yourself with the local life of Ben Tre on a cruise, meeting locals, learning their arts and eating the local way
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Cai Rang floating market
- Tour code: STIC10
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Arrival in Hue
Day 2 Hue
Day 3 Hue - Da Nang - Nha Trang
Day 4 Nha Trang
Day 5 Nha Trang
Day 6 Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 7 Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Cai Be
Day 9 Cai Be – Can Tho
Day 10 Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City Departure
Eldora Hotel Hue
Just a short walk away from some of Hue's most impressive sights, including the Trang Tien Bridge, the Dong Ba market and the Citadel. Hotel is 20 minutes drive from the Phu Bai Airport.
Mia Resort Nha Trang Nha Trang
Mia Resort Nha Trang is less than 5 km from the beautiful golf course at Diamond Bay, created by Andy Dye.
Grand Hotel Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
The Hotel approximately 25 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport by car. It takes you just a short walk to the historical Saigon River and downtown.
Mekong Riverside Boutique Resort & Spa Cai Be
Mekong Riverside Boutique Resort & Spa is located in the famous “floating market” town of Cai Be Vietnam, two hours south of Ho Chi Minh City,Positioned directly on the Mekong River.
TTC Hotel Premium - Can Tho Can Tho
Situated on the banks of the Hau River, TTC Hotel Premium - Can Tho is located in the center of Can Tho city, within 500 meters Visitors can go to the temple He Night Market and Can Tho Stadium. It takes only 6 Km to visit Cai Rang floating market, 7
- Internal/regional flights Danang-NHA Trang on Day 3 and NHA Trang - Ho Chi Minh on Day 6.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotel or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Christmas & New Year supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.