Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
The 11-day tour of Myanmar brings you face-to-face with a myriad facets and colours of this dynamic nation. Through the course of your journey, you will visit many breathtaking pagodas, temples, monasteries and religious shrines preserving valuable ancient relics, paintings, architecture and idols. You will trace the trails of colonial heritage at some of the many colonial buildings in Bagan and learn about rich history and culture of Mandalay secured through its architecture. Your tour will also include visit to the remote villages where you will enjoy warm hospitality and sumptuous local cuisines. You will be thrilled, amazed and render stunned beyond your senses on this tour that promises a true encounter with Myanmar.
Tour At a Glance
- Learn about the colonial history and architecture in Yangon on a tour of significant colonial buildings in the city
- Go on a temple tour of Bagan and have a sumptuous meal at a local family’s home in a local village
- Visit the charming village of Shwe Hlaing on your way to Mandalay and explore the local markets when you reach the city
- Enjoy scenic view from the famous U Bein Bridge in Amarapura and a temple tour in Mandalay
- Learn one-legged rowing at the Intha village of Pauk Par and enjoy the warm hospitality of an Intha family
- Enjoy leisurely boat ride around the Inle Lake and visit the surrounding pagodas, temples, villages and markets
- Tour code: STIC06
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Yangon - Spirit of Myanmar Tour
Day 2 Yangon - Yangon Like a Local (9 hours)
Day 3 Yangon – Bagan - Colonial Walking Tour of Yangon
Day 4 Bagan - Beauty of Bagan
Day 5 Bagan - Mandalay
Day 6 Mandalay - Sightseeing in Amarapura and Mandalay
Day 7 Mandalay
Day 8 Mandalay - Heho - Inle Lake
Day 9 Inle Lake
Day 10 Inle Lake-Heho-Yangon
Day 11 Yangon
Jasmine Palace Hotel Yangon
The Jasmine Palace Hotel lights up the city from the perfect location in central Yangon, offering a magnificent view of the thriving city center or the stunning Shwedagon pagoda. Located directly between downtown and Yangon International Airport, it
Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort Mandalay
The 12-acre Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort is set at the foot of Mandalay Hill. It offers panoramic views of pagodas as well as the distinctive architecture of the Royal Palace and its beautiful moat. Mandalay is a 1-hour flight from Yangon and 20-minu
Amata Garden Resort Inle Lake
Located on the eastern bank of Inle Lake at Ingyin Gone Village, surrounded by green forest, Shan Hills and the lake itself. With panoramic views of the majestic mountains and the glistening waters of Inle Lake, the outdoor swimming pool welcomes you
Amata Garden Resort Bagan Bagan
If what you're looking for is a conveniently located property in Bagan, look no further than Amata Garden Resort Bagan. Gubyaukgyi Temple is 3.2 kilometer from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Nyaung-u Airport, 9.7 kilometer from Amata G
- Flights from Yangon-Bagan, Mandalay-Heho & Heho-Yangon.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Activities and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- Train ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- Porter fees at the airport in Myanmar where guide service is booked.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.