Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Best of Vietnam and Cambodia
This 11-day tour of Vietnam and Cambodia will bring you face-to-face with some of the best architectural sites in the world, including World Heritage Sites that have a great historical significance, temples and museums. Crossing some of the picturesque landscapes on your way, you will meet with local people at their homes in ancient villages, learn about their local craft, savour authentic Vietnamese food, take tranquil boat rides through mangroves as well as learn about Chinese martial arts.
Tour At a Glance
- Discover the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and the Temple of Literature in Hanoi
- Marvel at the beauty of the Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Undertake Tai Chi, a Chinese martial arts class
- Explore the beautiful Hoi An City – local fishing villages, the Chinese temple and the Old Quarter
- Explore the lush Mekong Delta, complete with a trip to its villages, workshops and narrow canals and get acquainted with local life
- Admire the brilliance of the temple and ruins of Siem Reap including the Bayon Temple, Angkor Wat, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King
- Tour code: STIC05
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi
Day 3 Hanoi - Halong Bay (without guide from Hanoi, Guide onboard)
Day 4 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An
Day 5 Hoi An
Day 6 Hoi An - Danang - Ho Chi Minh
Day 7 Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
Day 9 Siem Reap
Day 10 Siem Reap
Day 11 Siem Reap Departure
Dates & Prices
01 Apr - 30 Apr
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 May - 30 Sep
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Oct - 31 Oct
Single Room Supp (pp)
Silk Path Hotel Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Vietnamese National Tuong Theatre, Hoa Lo Prison Museum, and St. Joseph Cathedral.
Grand Hotel Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
The Hotel approximately 25 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport by car. It takes you just a short walk to the historical Saigon River and downtown.
The Aviary Hotel Siem Reap
Set in the heart of Siem Reap town, The Aviary Hotel is a sophisticated urban oasis that has been inspired by nature and Cambodia’s rich heritage of traditional crafts. The Aviary is nestled in the heart of Siem Reap, just 400 metres from the b
Perla Dawn Sails Haiphong
Located in Cat Ba, a 13-minute walk from V?n B?i Beach, Perla Dawn Sails has a number of amenities including a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has evening
Hoi An Central Boutique Hotel and Spa Hoi An
This informal hotel is 10 minutes' walk from the 1700s Japanese Covered Bridge, 6 km from the closest beach and 28 km from Danang International Airport.
Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi MGallery by Sofitel Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, the hotel is a walking distance to several city attractions, such as the Hanoi Opera House, the city’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa Hoi An
5 minute drive to the center of the World Heritage Hoi An Ancient Town & 30 minute to Danang International Airport from the resort.
Hotel Des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection Ho Chi Minh City
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hotel Des Arts Saigon is only 2 minutes away from the main tourist attractions, popular bars, local cafes, shopping centres and entertainment complexes.
Orchid Cruise Haiphong
Orchid Cruise Halong have been refreshed in an effort to create a more elegant feel and updated appearance for guests. Unique route, a sailing pioneer to discover Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay. Only 2 hours from Hanoi centre to Orchid Cruise instead of 4 h
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa Siem Reap
The Hotel is located within close proximity to World Heritage listed Angkor Temples, the quaint old market town of Siem Reap and only 7km (4.3 miles) from the International airport and 6 km (3.7miles) from the Angkor World Heritage site
- Flights from Hanoi to Danang (Day 4), Danang to Ho Chi Minh (Day 6) and Ho Chih Minh to Siem Reap (Day 8).
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- All local boat rentals and cycling as mentioned in the program. Cruise 1 night on non-private junk in Lan Ha Bay
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary .
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year period.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.