Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Beach Holiday in Hoi An
Discover the World Heritage Sites, including marvellous temples and ruins, quaint and charming local villages and verdant Vietnam countryside in Hoi An on this 8-day tour. Your trip will include laid-back bicycles rides, boating trips, classes in local cooking, learning about the process of rice cultivation amongst many other exciting adventures.
- Hoi An: 7 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore the UNSECO heritage sites in Hoi An as well as the quaint village of Tra Que Herb
- Enjoy the hospitality of local fishing families
- Learn the process of cooking a local Vietnamese dish at Miss Linh’s cooking class
- Discover the beautiful premises of the My Son Sanctuary, an important archaeological site
- Get in-depth knowledge of centuries-old rice cultivation process
- Learn about the carpentry and sedge mat weaving process at Kim Bong Villag and Duy Vinh village respectively
- Tour code: STIC09
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 Arrival in Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 2 Hoi An (optional visit to Hoi An and Tra Que Herb Village)
Day 3 Hoi An
Day 4 Hoi An (optional non-private cooking class)
Day 5 Hoi An (half-day optional visit to My Son Sanctuary)
Day 6 Hoi An (optional visit to Cam Thanh countryside)
Day 7 Hoi An (optional bike ride in the weaving village of duy vinh)
Day 8 Hoi An- Da Nang Departure
Boutique Hoi An Resort - Hoi An Hoi An
Boutique Hoi An Resort is ideally located on Cua Dai Beach, Vietnam. Resort is only 5 minutes from Hoi An centre, 35 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the town of Da Nang.
- Transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotel or similar.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast.
- English speaking guide.
- All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program .
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Internal flights if any.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- New Year & Christmas period supplements.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.