Call us now
0800 408 8009 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0800 408 8009
This unique romantic tour package comprises two of the most scenic Indian holiday destinations: Kerala and Goa. Both these states are blessed with terrific gifts from nature and a vibrant cultural heritage. Undoubtedly, beaches are the highlight of this romantic tour. After spending some time at the serene beaches of Kerala, you will move on to Goa, where you can have loads of fun at its lively beaches.
- Kovalam: 2 nights
- Varkala: 3 nights
- Goa: 4 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Stay in Kovalam for a couple of days and check out the destination’s beautiful sightseeing attractions. Also, try out surfing and boating
- Enjoy a 3-night stay in Varkala and explore its pristine beaches. Also, visit the approximately 2000 year old temple of Lord Vishnu
- Stay in Goa for 4 nights
- Experience Goa’s varied charms. Captivating palm-fringed beaches, emerald rice fields, the Portuguese architecture, especially at Panjim, and countless other delightful elements will entice you no end
- Make sure that you visit famous beaches such as Candolim, Majorda and Miramar
- Tour code: STI63
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Romantic Getaway Kerala and Goa Itinerary details
Dates & Prices
01 Nov - 03 Dec
Single Room Supp (pp)
11 Jan - 31 Mar
Single Room Supp (pp)
Udaipur epitomizes the glories of Rajputana royalty. The many beautiful manmade lakes, intricately carved temples, cleverly constructed forts and lavish palaces of this city all relate a tale of its sagacious past.
Uday Samudra Beach Hotel Kovalam
Uday Samudra Hotel is located at the famed beaches of Kovalam. It is just minutes away from Vellar Junction. Trivandrum International Airport is only 15 kilometers and Railway Station is 13 kilometers away from the hotel.
Hindustan Beach Retreat Varkala
Nestled on the beach, this Varkala hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Varkala Beach and Janardanaswamy Temple. Kappil Beach is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) away. Varkala is 55km north of Thiruvananthapuram accessible by road NH-47 via kallambalam, By train, Varkala i
bloomSuites | Calangute Goa
Distance from BloomSuites Calangute: Dabolim Airport is 90 Minutes away, Thivim Railway Station is 35 Minutes away, Mapusa Bus Stn is 20 Minutes away, Calangute Beach is 5 Minutes away, Anjuna Market is 30 Minutes away and Baga Beach is 10 Minutes aw
The Raviz Kovalam Kovalam
The Raviz Kovalam hotel built on a cliff-top, is cradled between wide sweeping beaches and has a panoramic view of the famous Kovalam coastline. It is spread over 44 acres of lush green land. Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala is a short and scenic dr
Novotel Goa Resorts and Spa Goa
Grand Mercure Goa Shrem Resort is,drive towards Panjim city and cross Mandovi bridge. At Coqueiro circle, take a left towards Calangute beach and make another left at Novotel Goa Resorts and Spa is,drive towards Panjim city and cross Mandovi bridge.&
B'Canti Boutique Beach Resort Varkala
Varkala is a coastal town in the Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala, God’s Own Country. Property is on the North Cliff of Varkala away from the large crowds and daily grind. The rocky terrain, captivating cliffs and sandy shores make Varkala
- Return International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Economy class domestic flights within India.
- All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Accommodation as specified or similar.
- Meals, Bed & Breakfast at all places.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry bills, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other than specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.