Call us now
0800 408 8009 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0800 408 8009
Some famous tourist highlights of Western India are part of this multi-day tour. It starts from Mumbai, and takes you to India’s finest beach destination, Goa. While Mumbai is famed for its glitz and glamour, Goa enthrals visitors with its scintillating beaches, exciting water sports, colonial edifices, delicious food and great beach parties. Book now to enjoy a memorable holiday!
- Mumbai: 2 nights
- Goa: 7 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Tour the commercial capital of India- Mumbai
- Relish a leisurely drive along the busy yet enchanting boulevard of Mumbai, Marine Drive
- Sojourn the charming capital of Goa, Panaji
- Laze around the secluded beaches of Goa
- Tour code: STI46
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Mumbai and Goa Itinerary details
Day 1 UK to Mumbai
Day 2 Mumbai
Day 3 Mumbai
Day 4 Mumbai to Goa
Day 5-10 Goa
Day 11 Goa to UK
Dates & Prices
01 Nov - 03 Dec
Single Room Supp (pp)
11 Jan - 31 Mar
Single Room Supp (pp)
Udaipur epitomizes the glories of Rajputana royalty. The many beautiful manmade lakes, intricately carved temples, cleverly constructed forts and lavish palaces of this city all relate a tale of its sagacious past.
Sun N Sand Mumbai
Sun N Sand Hotel is located right on the Juhu Beach.
bloomSuites | Calangute Goa
Distance from BloomSuites Calangute: Dabolim Airport is 90 Minutes away, Thivim Railway Station is 35 Minutes away, Mapusa Bus Stn is 20 Minutes away, Calangute Beach is 5 Minutes away, Anjuna Market is 30 Minutes away and Baga Beach is 10 Minutes aw
JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai
JW Marriott Mumbai is within walking distance of Juhu Beach and various
Grand Hyatt Goa
Grand Hyatt Hotel in Goa is situated in Bambolim and is conveniently located 7 kilometers from the capital city of Panaji and 25 kilometers from Dabolim Airport. Grand Hyatt Goa is spread over 28 acres of colourful, tropical gardens and lush lawns th
- Return International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Economy class domestic flights within India.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- Meals, Bed & Breakfast at all places.
- All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other than specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.