Call us now
0800 408 8009 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0800 408 8009
Golden Triangle is a fascinating tour which encompasses a trip to three of North India’s most loved tourist destinations - Agra, Delhi and Jaipur. On this tour, you will discover popular historical monuments, cities, forts and palaces and tombs, including the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Delhi: 3 nights
- Agra: 1 night
- Jaipur: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Exploring the bustling capital city- Delhi
- Experience the contrast of life between Old and New Delhi
- Behold the beauty of the iconic Taj Mahal
- See the Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
- Discover the 'Pink City' Jaipur and relish an adventurous Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Tour code: STI01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Golden Triangle Itinerary details
Day 1 UK to Delhi
Day 2 Delhi
Day 3 Delhi to Jaipur
Day 4 Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 5 Jaipur - Agra via Fatehpur Sikri
Day 6 Agra to Delhi
Day 7 Sightseeing in Delhi
Day 8 Delhi to UK
Dates & Prices
01 May - 05 Jul
Single Room Supp (pp)
03 Aug - 15 Sep
Single Room Supp (pp)
Shimla, the erstwhile summer capital of the British, is today the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh. For a small town, this place is absolutely teeming with appeal whether it is hills, fruit orchards, flowering meadows or nostalgic colonial history.
Amritsar, in Punjab, hides up its sleeves a multi faceted allure for tourists in the form of the beautiful Golden Temple, the historic Jallianwala Bagh, the Ram Bagh Gardens & the summer palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Also the Sunset Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border here is most captivating and worth a watch.
Kathmandu, the bustling capital of Nepal, seems in the first glance yet another city lost in the race of time & development. But take a stroll along its backstreets and you will meet the quaint old middle age still flourishing in this city’s heritage, culture, temples, and courtyards overflowing with flowers and tiny shops where goods and services have remained much the same since centuries.
Dates & Prices
Experience Varanasi, a city steeped in history and mythology located on the banks of River Ganga. A city that penetrates your hearts & minds through its aura of divinity. A city that links you to that supreme almighty who is worshipped in various forms in its numerous ancient temples.
DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
Located in the heart of Agra city center, this DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is one of
Hotel Royal Plaza Delhi
Superbly located in the heart of the prestigious downtown, Hotel the Royal Plaza most eminence address in New Delhi.
Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur
Explore all of the magnificent history, culture and art of Jaipur, India's legendary pink city. As the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is a major hub for commerce. The Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur is ideally positioned near both business and touris
Hyatt Regency Delhi Delhi
Hyatt Regency is located in the heart of capital’s most exclusive residential and commercial districts. The hotel is just 20 minutes drive from the city centre and 25 minutes from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. New Delhi Railway Stati
Marriott Hotel Jaipur
Strategically located near the airport. The Hotel Marriott Jaipur is 270 yards from the Jawa Har Circle and 5 miles from the Birla Temple.
- Return economy class International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals, Bed & Breakfast at all places.
- All Airport transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- Free Jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry bills, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other than specified, beverages and mineral water etc.
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
Why book with Southall Travel?
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Talk to our Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.