Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
This four day tour covers history, nature and culture of Egyptian regions like Aswan and Luxor, located along the River Nile. The tour starts with a cruise to explore Elephantine Island and Temple of Philae. Day-2 follows with a visit to Temple of God Horus. Arrive in Kom-Ombo to marvel at Temple of Kom-Ombo. Discover top sites in Luxor like The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of Kings.
- Nile Cruise (Luxor/Aswan): 3 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore serene natural surroundings of Aswan Botanical Gardens and Elephantine Island
- Peep into the Egyptian history with a visit to Temple of God Horus, the Karnak & Luxor Temples, Temple of Kom-Ombo and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Enjoy onboard lunch and dinner
- Tour code: STE01
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
- Meet and assist at the airport by English speaking representatives.
- All transfers and cruise sightseeing are based on minimum 02 pax escorted by English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in the Nile Cruise is based on M/S Iberotel Crown Empress/Emperor or similar 5* on Full Board basis.
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Supplement for New Year, X-Mass and Easter.
- Tips, beverage, extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
Visit www.gov.uk/foriegn-travel-advice for latest destination travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) including Covid19 travel advice, security and local laws, and passport and visa information.