Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Wildlife, Wine and Garden Route
The 6-days tour is your chance to explore Oudtshoorn, centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry, spectacular limestone caverns of the Cango Caves and whale watching at Hermanus. All these while driving through some of the most scenic routes of South Africa and getting to know the flora and fauna of the country from close quarters.
Tour At a Glance
- Explore Oudtshoorn, centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry
- A tour to spectacular limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, one of the world’s great natural wonders
- A trip to Hermanus, known as the heart of the whale route and offering the best land-based whale watching in the world
- Get a chance to meet with the Big 5 of African wildlife
- Tour code: STSA17
- Accommodation Grade
- Group Tour
La Plume Boutique Guest House Oudtshoorn
La Plume is perfectly situated to explore the ostrich capital of the world, Oudtshoorn, and its surroundings. Located in Oudtshoorn, La Plume Boutique Guest House is within a 15-minute drive of Safari Ostrich Show Farm and C.P. Nel Museum.
Aha The Rex Hotel Knysna
Located on the World Famous Garden Route, The Rex Hotel is a celebration of urban style and impeccable service making it one of the most exhilarating getaways in its class. The Rex is close to Knysna Quays, Knysna Elephant Park, and Featherbed Nature
Garden Route Game Lodge Albertinia
Garden Route Game Lodge located in Albertinia Garden Route. Hotel is near to the majestic Langeberg mountain Range, Garden Route Game Reserve, House of Aloes, and The NG Church.
- International flights.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- Open vehicle safari.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meal includes 5 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 3 Dinner as specified in the itinerary.
- Offer applicable for selected departures from Cape Town (07 Jan, 04 Feb, 29 Apr, 10 Jun, 08 July, 29 July, 02 Sep).
What's not Included?
- Visa fees.
- Health requirements, immigration requirements.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Air and rail fares (unless specified as part of a package).
- Personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, room service, laundry and other extras).
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.