Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Tigers and Taj
Tigers and the Taj Mahal are two of the most iconic attractions in India and this interesting tour covers them both! Before reaching Agra to spend time at Taj Mahal, the tour takes you on an incredible journey where you discover the history and culture of Delhi and Jaipur. Later, you will head to the wildlife-rich Ranthambore National Park.
Tour At a Glance
- Exploring the bustling capital city- Delhi
- Experience the contrast of life between Old and New Delhi
- Behold the beauty of the iconic Taj Mahal
- Discover the 'Pink City' Jaipur and relish an adventurous Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- See the Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
- Meet some of the most sought after members of the animal kingdom including tigers, leopards and crocodiles at Ranthambore National Park
- Sight the magnificent Agra Fort
- Tour code: STI06
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Day 1 UK to Delhi
Day 2 Arrival Delhi
Day 3 In Delhi
Day 4 Delhi - Jaipur
Day 5 In Jaipur
Day 6 Jaipur - Ranthambore
Day 7 In Ranthambore
Day 8 Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Day 9 Agra - Delhi
Day 10 Delhi to UK
Dates & Prices
16 Apr - 30 Jun
Single Room Supp (pp)
01 Oct - 11 Oct
Single Room Supp (pp)
11 Jan - 31 Mar
Single Room Supp (pp)
Shimla, the erstwhile summer capital of the British, is today the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh. For a small town, this place is absolutely teeming with appeal whether it is hills, fruit orchards, flowering meadows or nostalgic colonial history.
Amritsar, in Punjab, hides up its sleeves a multi faceted allure for tourists in the form of the beautiful Golden Temple, the historic Jallianwala Bagh, the Ram Bagh Gardens & the summer palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Also the Sunset Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border here is most captivating and worth a watch.
Dates & Prices
Kathmandu, the bustling capital of Nepal, seems in the first glance yet another city lost in the race of time & development. But take a stroll along its backstreets and you will meet the quaint old middle age still flourishing in this city’s heritage, culture, temples, and courtyards overflowing with flowers and tiny shops where goods and services have remained much the same since centuries.
Dates & Prices
Experience Varanasi, a city steeped in history and mythology located on the banks of River Ganga. A city that penetrates your hearts & minds through its aura of divinity. A city that links you to that supreme almighty who is worshipped in various forms in its numerous ancient temples.
Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur
Hotel Royal Orchid is located at the most prominent and famous location, viz.
DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
Located in the heart of Agra city center, this DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is one of
Hotel Ranthambore Regency Ranthambore
Located in a prime setting – on a private estate on Ranthambhore Road and a stone’s throw away from Ranthambhore National Park, the Ranthambhore Regency is just a modicum of what to expect at India’s favourite Tiger Reserve. Breatht
The Grand New Delhi Delhi
The Grand, New Delhi a five star hotel located in South of the city, welcomes its guest to experience an artful balance of contemporary elegance and modern design. The hotel is merely 8 kilometers away from Indira Gandhi International Airport and 15
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity Delhi
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity is ideally located at Aerocity, in close proximity to the IGI Airport and within driving distance from business hubs of Gurgaon & New Delhi. Located in Aerocity, within 3 km radius of IGI Airport, this family-friendly h
Hyatt Regency Delhi Delhi
Hyatt Regency is located in the heart of capital’s most exclusive residential and commercial districts. The hotel is just 20 minutes drive from the city centre and 25 minutes from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. New Delhi Railway Stati
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity Hotel Delhi
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity Hotel is just 3 mi (4.8 km) from the airport Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of AMBI Mall, Qutub Minar, and DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj. DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj and Ambience Mall ar
Marriott Hotel Jaipur
Strategically located near the airport. The Hotel Marriott Jaipur is 270 yards from the Jawa Har Circle and 5 miles from the Birla Temple.
Nahargarh Ranthambhore Ranthambore
Located at the junction of the Aravalli and Vindhya hill range, this is one of the finest places to view animals, especially as they are used to being stared at here.
Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra Agra
Located on 4.5 acres of land in the heart of the business and leisure precincts and within walking distance of the Taj Mahal, the hotel in Agra, India proudly offers everything that savvy international travellers have come to expect in cutting-edge a
- Return International flights from UK. Supplement may apply from regional airports.
- All Airport and train transfers as specified by a chauffeur driven Air-conditioned car inclusive of representative assistance. Where courtesy transfers are provided by the hotel representative assistance may not be available in some places.
- Accommodation as specified or similar.
- Meals; Bed & Breakfast at all places and at Ranthambore on Full Board.
- Services of a local agent in all major cities and an English speaking guide during sightseeing as specified inclusive of entry fee to the monuments.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's not Included?
- Travel insurance is not included. We recommend you take a comprehensive travel insurance to cover your holiday at the time of booking the tour.
- Visa is not included. UK citizens require entry visas for India.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry bills, telephones calls, hard & soft drinks, meals other than specified, beverages and mineral water etc
- Still and video camera fee at monuments and game parks.
- Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any car arrangements on free days / days at leisure.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.