Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Gorillas Through The Mist
Explore the South African wilderness on this 3-day tour of the Volcano National Park and meet and click pictures with friendly and cuddly mountain gorillas, the highlight of your trip. Along the way, you will also visit the Virunga Conservation Area, and get to stay at some of the finest lodges in close proximity to the Volcanoes National Park.
- Ruhengeri: 1 night
- Kigali: 1 night
Tour At a Glance
- Check out the villages, markets and local communities in Kigali
- Visit the twin lakes - Bulera and Ruhondo
- Participate in the gorilla trek to observe the primate
- Trekking in the Volcanoes National Park
- Tour code: STR01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Dates & Prices
01 Apr - 15 Dec
Single Room Supp (pp)
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Ruhengeri
Located very close, about 15 minutes, from the main headquarters of Rwanda's Volcanoes National Park, this is a very handy base from which to explore the area and organise treks to see the golden monkeys and the mountain gorillas.
Flame Tree Village Kigali
Hotel is strategically located just 4 Kilometer from Kigali International airport. Big Local food Market is 400 metres from Flame Tree Village, while US Embassy is 1.4 kilometer from the property.
Kigali Serena Hotel Kigali
The hotel is in central Kigali Rwanda, just 10 kilometres from Kigali International Airport. Kigali Convention Centre and Stade Amahoro are also within 6 minute from the hotel.
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Ruhengeri
Located on the northwest edge of Rwanda, in Ruhengeri, bordering the magnificent Volcanoes National Park. Arrivals at the Kigali International Airport can expect a drive of 90 minutes to two hours to the Lodge.
- Meet and greet services.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Transfers by private vehicle.
- Services of English speaking driver guide.
- Accommodation at selected hotels as specified.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- Gorilla Trekking permit fees.
- All park fees and government taxes.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Guide or local escort gratuities.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Drinks and dining rooms, tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.