Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
Welcome to the splendid wildlife experience here in Belmonte, home to different kinds of thrilling encounters with wild animals. Witness the safari life up close, migrating animals, au natural surroundings and everything you can expect in a nature safari and more.
- Okavango Delta: 3 nights
- Chobe National Park: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Arrive in Maun and transfer to the Eagle Island Camp
- Relax in the beauty of nature, witness wild animals up close when they come by the river for a drink of water
- Indulge in bird watching and other fun activities at the lodge
- Move on to Savute Elephant Camp
- Indulge in various activities in and around the lodge and have a truly spectacular time
- Tour code: STBN01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
Dates & Prices
Belmond Eagle Island Lodge Okavango Delta
Belmond Eagle Island Lodge , rebuild and reopen on November 2015 is perched on a private island in the watery wonderland of Botswana's Okavango Delta, recently renamed a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Flight from 20 Minutes from Maun Airport or 85 m
Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge Chobe National Park
By air from Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport on Air Botswana or SA Airlink to either Maun or Kasane. Road or charter air transfer from Victoria Falls Zambia or Zimbabwe, or from Windhoek on Air Namibia. Private charter flights to Maun can also be arrang
- Meet and greet services.
- Scheduled Light Aircraft Flight from Maun International Airport to Eagle Island Lodge.
- Scheduled Light Aircraft flight from Eagle Island Lodge to Savute Elephant Lodge.
- Scheduled Light Aircraft flight from Savute Elephant Lodge to Maun International Airport.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- All drinks: teas, coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beer and a select list of spirits.
- 2 game viewing activities per day.
- Botswana National park fees.
What's not Included?
- International flights.
- Visas fees.
- Imported drinks, South African Reserve wines and imported champagne.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any other expenses of a personal nature.
- Tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance.
- Botswana departure tax where applicable.
- Supplements during special event periods in Botswana.
- Any other services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.