Call us now
0208 705 0071 24/7
Free Call Back We'll call you
For the best prices call today
0208 705 0071
The Unforgettable Sarawak Nature Tour
Enjoy this mesmerizing 8 day visit to different cities in Malaysia, be a part of local experiences, try local delicacies and experience some of the most beautiful places for sightseeing. Take a walk into nature where you will witness specific wildlife of the country at the Bako National Park and take back beautiful memories from Batang Ai and Kuching.
- Kuching: 5 nights
- Batang Ai: 2 nights
Tour At a Glance
- Explore Kuching city’s sights such as The Cat Statue, Tua Pek King Chinese Temple, Sarawak National History Museum and so on
- Embark on the extraordinary river tour
- Witness wildlife like never before at the Bako National Park
- Experience living at the Longhouse and witness local culture
- Tour code: STM01
- Accommodation Grade
- Private Tour
The Ranee Boutique Suites Kuching
The Ranee Suites is situated a 5-minute drive from Sarawak Museum and a 5-minute boatride from The Astana Palace. Kuching International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- All transfers & tours in the itinerary on private basis in air-conditioned vehicles except for boat transfer/excursion which only available on sharing basis (if any).
- Accommodation at The Ranee Boutique Suites in twin/double rooms, and tripleshare based on Deluxe Family Suite.
- Accommodation at UKOM Longhouse - Guesthouse based on dormitory style accommodation build for visitors.
- Escorted English Speaking Driver cum Guide.
- Bau Fairy Cave & Wind Cave with Lunch on Day 4 on sharing basis.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (drinks not included).
- Entrance fees to sightseeing places.
- Bottle water provided on transfers (on private transfer only).
What's not Included?
- Return International flights.
- Domestic airfares and taxes (if any), unless otherwise specified.
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees.
- Meals other than specified as included.
- Malaysia Tourism Tax of RM10.00 nett per room/night to be payable by the guest upon check-in/check-out for all accommodation in Malaysia.
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (camera & video fee, minibar, phone call,laundry, etc.).
- Hotel room early check-in before 1500 hours & late check-out after 1200 hours.
- Excess baggage charge levied by airlines.
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers/porters / hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc.
- Drinks or personal expenses or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities.
Additional InformationPrices above are per person in pounds sterling (£) based on twin sharing.
* Offer valid for selected dates | Subject to Availability | Terms and Conditions Apply
Why our customers love us...
Presenting the most dependable travel solutions from London to the world over since 1984, we are trusted widely by people. Our customers can completely depend on us for end to end travel solutions, while all they need to do is pack your bags and arrive in style!
- Price Match Guarantee*
- No fee on credit & debit card transactions
- Exclusive deals for hundreds of destinations
- 24/7 assistance by Travel Experts
- ABTA and ATOL Protected
- Low deposits
Why book with Southall Travel?
Talk to our Travel Expert
With a Travel Expert
What our customers say...
Subscribe for latest deals
Sign up now and get the best holiday and flight deals straight in your inbox!
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.